Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friendship && Trust...

I just had a bad realization. I don't think I have any real friends. Hmm.. Could that even be possible? I mean, come on. I'm the one who'll do anything for a friend, and yet I end up having none that would do the same for me. What is a real friend? What is a true friend? I might be thinking too much again, like I always do. But this one kills me inside... I think I trusted them too much... I think I'm thinking too much again..

Here's something for Jonny.
We were friends at one time...
Then you became someone I
didn't want to know.
Who are you?

Here's one for X.
We knew each other for a long time
And yet you seem not to value
me as someone you could trust
You chose to trust someone new
She seems to like being with you,
So I'll just shut up and pretend that I don't care.
I love you my big brother...

For Angela,
I want you to know that I trust you
But I don't think you feel the same way as I.
Was I wrong to reveal such a thing to you?
Nah, Don't worry about it.
I know you wont tell.
Or would you?

For Cat,
...
Hahaha, Yeah.
We had great times.
But you seem to hate everyone.
I mean, some people that ...
Well, let's just say
You judge the book by it's cover...
TOO MUCH.
But still, you're an adorable
friend and I love you so.

I just think it's too much..
I'm sorry...


I want to say more to my other friends, but I'm afraid I would realize or say something I shouldn't. I'm sorry guys. Tell me if I'm wrong! This ends here...

No comments: