Friday, January 25, 2008

Jealousy... && etc.

"You miss her don't you?" asked a friend of mine as I watched the two badminton players try to crush the other. I looked at her smiling and gave a shrug. "I guess I do... I mean, I'm happy that she's found someone who isn't a bastard, right? But under that, I miss my best friend." I answered...

It's about a few weeks now, since we met III. He was a wise young man, a some-what psychologist. He was THE very first person to interpret who my best friend was in just 3 days and we was fucking accurate. He even told her the things we were too afraid to tell her ourselves. I applaud him for that.

Actually, I'm very glad that she's dating men who are not just into her looks. III is I guess the best person for her.


But... Honestly, I am jealous of him. I know that she wants to spend more time with him, and the same thing to him. But I do feel envious that I can't even hang out with her without him being with us or him calling whenever. I don't want to think ill of him. Plus, he's a great friend. It's just that I can't get this thing called "Jealousy" out of my chest.

But I know that she likes him, so for her, I'll just keep quiet. I don't want to make it hard for my best friend. ^^

"Suffer silently, Smile always.." - Laura Vicuña



P.S.

Oh yeah.. My Nii-san stopped courting my Onee-san. Yeah.. It turned out (and I fucking knew it from the start) that my Tuh-Weiners had already become her boy friend a few days before she told us that they were... or whatever.. Anyway, things are working out fine I guess... Hahaha. I don't get to hang out with them anymore.. On some occasions only
.

Anyway, peace out. Hopefully no one in the gang gets to read this... That's the only thing I'm afraid of, I guess..

Toodles..

1 comment:

Addy Bee said...

... you should've told me. ):

I want to spend more time with you...