Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another Bad Memory to Store...

"I made the choice to finally go because I can’t stand this pain. It’s time for my last tear to fall and for me to smile again."

I fell in love with two persons at once... One of those persons is a very close friend of mine. We were so close that I felt so comfortable in telling him that I liked him. Not just like, but more of like like. He understood what I was trying to say. He knew...

Before that day that I told him that I liked him, he told me all about his 'crushes' and the girls he used to like. I knew he liked "Chinita" girls. Girls who were light-skinned, beautiful and all that. Most of it was something I am not... I am not skinny, or girly or beautiful.

Anyway, after I told him what I felt, he began telling me about a girl he REALLY liked. As a good friend, trying to give him advice, I told him to be positive and that everything's gonna be fine. I tried to cheer him up and all that. I got angry every time he cuts himself and I try to help even though I couldn't do shit.

But after all that he still sees me as his little sister...

Now that I can't take anymore of what he says about that girl. She's a friend of mine and she's cool and all that. I just cant help but feel so jealous of her. She's great to be honest. She's a cool friend and she's there if you need a shoulder to cry on. Moreover, she's smart and intelligent. DEFINITELY something I'm not.

Tomorrow, I have to tell him how I feel. I have to stay away from him. It's for the best not only for myself, but for him too. At least he won't have to think about me at all. And I guess if you really love someone, you have to let that person go.

I've been through this a lot of times and he was the only guy that I really ACTUALLY like liked. Someone I seriously liked, given my case right now. Unfortunately, I can't have him as my own... And he wouldn't want to even if he tried...

"I made the choice to finally go because I can’t stand this pain. It’s time for my last tear to fall and for me to smile again...

I pray that you will forgive me for walking away.
"

No comments: