Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cold-Hearted ASSHOLE

I just got home and I'm incredibly pissed.

After my last class, I went up to the 4th floor to visit my friends who were still in class. Everything was somewhat fine, although I thought my trigonometry professor was a ghost in the hallway and it was raining pretty hard. As I climbed up the stairs, I heard a meow. Surely enough it was a cat... In the fourth floor of our school. It was weird at first and all my friends held her in their arms and smiled at her. After their short break me and a friend of mine gave it left over bread and some water. It was such a cute cat.

After a while we just left her there and went on to take pictures of our unsuspecting friends. Other people were now caressing the kitty and we laughed and awed at it's cuteness. Unfortunately then, I had to go home since it was nearing 6:30pm. My dad had sent me a text message saying he was on his way.

As I was walking towards the elevator, I saw two of my other friends. We were chatting at first then I mentioned that a cat was at the Student's Center. One of my friends suddenly gasped. She said that she saw one of the staff of our school, let's give him an alias like ASSHOLE, throw the kitty OFF THE FORTH FLOOR, INTO THE FUCKING RAIN AND IT LANDED ON THE FLOOR!...

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THROW A CAT OFF THE FOURTH FLOOR?!

We ran to in the elevator and quickly got out at the basement when we got there. I was asking who threw the cat off the fourth floor and my friend wasn't certain that it was the ASSHOLE but we knew that he was prolly the one who did. As we walked the hallway that was open to the field, we saw the cat. At first we thought that she was alright but she didn't move. I felt so sad so I carried the cat to a safe place where she would be somewhat safe. But if you can't move then you can't hunt. So, her fate was sealed, pretty much ASSHOLE would come down and really kill the poor thing. I left her my hanky to keep her warm. Hopefully it would help even for just a while.

Still, another death in my life.

What I can't take is that HE CANNOT VALUE LIFE.
Another thing, when another friend of mine who was upstairs asked him where the kitty was, he replied with "Oh, she flew down there."
I wonder what he'll feel if I push him off the fourth floor.
If it wasn't a grave sin, I would do it.

MotherFucking Percy! Burn in hell!
“God gives life and only God can take it away!”
KEEP THAT IN YOUR PEANUT-SIZED BRAIN!

No comments: